Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy New Year... sorta

Hello Friends of MUF. I was about to tackle a year-end blog entry, but just has I was about to start, I hear my husband yelling, "We have a leak!" What?! Yep. Our water heater busted on the day before New Year's Eve. If only I could figure out how to stuff a dildo into this gusher. But I can't. I know when I have been beaten. We are getting tankless water heater tomorrow. Thank heaven for federal rebates.

Well, back to the subject at hand... oh, screw it. I have to go mop the floor and move cat litter, I had a root canal today, and that was by far easier than this. After mopping up, I will finish my wine that I had started before I heard the lethal words regarding the leak. And no shower for me tonight. Hiccup.

Amy

No comments: